Urea N46% with High Quality
|FOB Unit Price:||US $240 US $230|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Certification: ISO
- Appearance: Prilled or Granular
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Nitrate Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Trademark: TC
- Specification: N 46%
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Fertilizer Name: Urea 46%
- Transport Package: 25kg/50kg with PE Bags
- Origin: Xuzhou, China.
46% prilled N46
Nitrogen: 46.6%Moisture: 0.4%
Mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, also used as raw material in production of plastics, resins, coating, and medicine.
It is used as a surface fertilizer, alone or mixed with other fertilizers;
- it is very effective for crops with long growing seasons;
- determination on the field is based on the culture and climatic conditions and soil
- urea may be used on all soils;
- it is applied both early spring and during the vegetation.
Apply in subsoil and cover when for calcareous and alkaline soils.
Better to apply together with P K or organic fertilizers.
|Granulation:||0.85 - 2.80 mm or|
|Melting Point:||132 Degrees Celsius|
|Color||Pure White Prilled|
|Radiation:||Non - Radioactive|
|Granular, Free Flowing, Treated against caking, 100% free from harmful substances|