Water Soluble Potassium Sulphate 52% Powder
|FOB Unit Price:||US $440 US $430|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: potassium fertilizer
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Chorine: Potassium With Chloride
- Other Names: Potassium Sulfate
- CAS No.: 7778-80-5
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Transport Package: 9.5kg PP Bags; Packing with Pallets; 27mt/20′fcl
- Origin: Jiangsu, China.
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Potassium Sulphate
- Purity: K2o%: 50-52%Min
- Einecs No.: 231-915-5
- Trademark: Tianchang
- Specification: 50-52%min
- HS Code: 31043000
is the world's most popular low-chloride fertiliser. Combining Potassium (52% K2O) and Sulphur (18%) SOP offers a high concentration of nutrients readily available to plants. Potassium Sulphate ( SOP ) has a very low salinity indexmaking it the preferred potash fertiliser in areas at risk from soil salinity.
SOP improves crop yield and quality, making plants more resistant to drought, frost, insects and disease.
Not only does Potassium Sulphate improve the crop's nutritional value, taste and appearance but also its resistance to deterioration during transport and storage, and its suitability for industrial processing.
|Appearance||White Powder /Granular||Water Soluble Powder|