(CAS No.: 7631-99-4) Sodium Nitrate (NaNO3)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $400 US $486|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000bags Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bag Lined with PP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: TC146
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Odor: Odorless
- CAS No.: : 7631-99-4
- Appreance: White Solid Powder
- Trademark: TC
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Type: Sodium Nitrate
- Products Name: Sodium Nitrate 99%
- pH: 5.5-8.0
- Solubility in Water: Soluble
- Grade: Industry
- Specification: 25kg/bag; 50kg/bag
- HS Code: 3102500000
CAS No.: 7631-99-4
HS Code: 3102500000
Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade, Industrial Grade
Appearance: White Crystal or powder
Usage: Used for industrial or crops and flowers f compound fertilizer
Used in explosives, pyrotechnics, dyestuff, metallurgy, glas, enamel ect.
Item Quality Index High-Class First-Class Qualified-Class
Purity 99.5% min 99.3% min 98.5% min
Moisture: 1.0% max 1.5% max 2.0% max
Chlorides ( As NaCL ) 0.15% max 0.25% max ----
Sodium nitrite 0.01% max 0.02% max 0.15% max
Water insolubles 0.03% max 0.05% max -----
Sodium Carbonate 0.05% 0.1% max -----
Iron (Fe): 0.005% ----- ----
Packed: In 25.00KG or 50.00KG PP /PE BAGS
Sodium nitrate appearance white crystal powder. It easily deliquesces in the air and Soluble in water, Liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in glycerol and ethnol. It is a kind of strong oxidizer, It can be burning and exploding when mixed with organic substance.
Sodium nitrate most use for glass, fertilizer, explosive, chemical material. It is an important material Inorganic for chemical, industry, for light industry, machinery, etc.
1. Stored in the dry and ventilation place and prevent rain and sunlight exposure.
2. Avoid mixing with organic compound or sulphur or reducer during storage and transportation in case of explosion.
3. Handle with care against friction and bounce while handling and pile.
4. The fire caused by sodium nitrate can be put out by using lots of water
|sodium nitrate content%≤||98.5 |
|water capacity %≤||2.0|
|sodium nitrate(NaNO 2 )%≤||0.15|
|Fe content %≤||0.005|
|Sodium carbonate % ≤||0.10|