Free Sample Fertilizer, Potassium Chloride, Mop
|FOB Unit Price:||US $380 US $368|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||6000 Mt/M|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Purity: ≥99%
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Other Name: Potassium Chloride
- CAS No.: 7447-40-7
- Trademark: Tianchang
- Specification: 60%
- HS Code: 3105100
- Type: Potassium Chloride
- Product Name: Mop
- Classification: Potassium Fertilizer
- Appearance: Powder or Granular
- Transport Package: 9.5kg PP Bag
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Product Name: Potassium Chloride
CAS No.: 7447-40-7
Potassium chloride usually is white or light yellow crystal line, sometimes with iron salt to red. KCL has good physical properties, small moisture absorption, soluble in water, was chemically neutral reactions are physiological acidic fertilizer.
Slender colorless diamond or cubic crystal or white crystallime powder of small particles, like the appearance of salt, no smell, taste salty, soluble in water, soluble in glycerine, slightly soluble in ethanol.
1)K fertilizer for agriculture (to total potassium content of 50-60%), is fast enough for basal and top dressing. However, in saline or potatoes, sweet potatoes, sugar beet, tobacco and other crops avoid application of chlorine.
2) Industrial raw material for the manufacture of other potassium salts.
3) Medical care for the prevention of potassium deficiency disease.
4) Nutritional supplements; Gelling agent; On behalf of the salts and salt can be used as agricultural products, aquatic products, livestock products, fermentation products, spices, canned and convenience food flavoring agent. Also used to strengthen the potassium (electrolyte used for the body)prepared athelte drinks. Gel effect can be available.
Trade terms: FOB or CIF etc
Payment: T/T or LC at sight
Shipping: Within 20 days after see your deposit
Minimum Order: 1*20FCL
Production Capacity: 2000 metric ton per month
Packing: 25 KGS PP bag, 25MT/20'Container
Export Markets: North America, South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia