64% Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate 18-46-0 Agriculture Fertilizer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $480 US $580|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg or 50kg/PE Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 18-46-0
- Release Type: Quick
- Other Name: DAP
- Type: Compost
- Specification: ISO 9001 SGS MSDS COA
- Appearance: Granular
- Purity: 57%-64%
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Trademark: Tianchang
- Origin: China
P2O5 57% diammonium hydrogen phosphate fertilizer DAP 57%DAP 13-44-0 brown color, granular type
DAP is used as a fertilizer.
Specifications: 1. Commodity: Diammonium phosphate
2. Alias: Diammonium tydrogen phosphate
3. Abbreviation: DAP
4. Molecular formula: (NH4)2HPO4
5. Description: Nutrients include P2O5(44%) and ammoniacal nitrogen(13%). DAP provide the correct proportion of phosphate and nitrogen needed for farming wheat, barley and vegetables. It is also applied in the early stage of fruit orchard fertilization.
6. Properties: Brown color. Soluble in water
7. Storage Stored in bulk and bags.
Used as feeds additive, flame retardant, ingredient of extinguishing agent etc.
It is a quick acting manure in high concentration. It could meet the Nitrogen and Phosphrus requirement of various crops and plants, using as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer and top application, especially in the drought, rainless area with deep placement. It could be widely used in vegetables, fruits, paddy rice and wheat, especially in P deficient soil.
Nitrogen (Total) N
- Water Soluble
Crude Moisture (H2O)
Ground Moisture (H2O)
SIZING CHARACTERISTICS - TYPICAL
2mm x 4mm
Size Guide Number (SGN)
Uniformity Index (UI)
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES - TYPICAL
Bulk Density (Loose)
57 lbs/ft2 (910 kg/m3)
Bulk Density (Packed)
62 lbs/ft2 (990 kg/m3)
Angle of Repose