DAP Agriculture Fertilizer, Diammonium Phosphate 64%
|FOB Unit Price:||US $480 US $580|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg or 50kg/PE Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Phosphate Fertilizer
- Release Type: Quick
- Other Name: DAP
- State: Granular
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Trademark: TC
- Origin: Jiangsu, China.
- Appearance: Granular
- Purity: 99%, N+P2o5 64%Min
- Classification..: Compound Fertilizer
- Mf: (Nh4)2hpo4
- Type: Compost
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3310530
Available P2O5 46% min.
Water soluble P2O5 41% min.
Total Nitrogen 18% min.
Moisture 2.0% max.
Particle size 90% min. Between 1mm to 4mm.
Color Dark Brown.
Di-ammonium Phosphate Description:
Di-ammonium Phosphate (DAP) is what is referred to as an "ammoniated" phosphate product because the use of ammonia during the production process provides nitrogen, as well as phosphate, content. DAP, at 46 percent phosphate and 18 percent nitrogen, can be applied by itself or easily mixed with nitrogen and/or potash fertilizers, often as part of a total N-P-K (nitrogen, phosphate, and potash) plant food mix. As a granular product, DAP can be applied directly to the soil using conventional spreading equipment.
1. Used in agriculture, used as nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer, which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield, help crops strengthen resistance to disaster,
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is used for raw material in making oxydol, ammonia-alum and ammonium chloride;
Packaging & Shipping
Package: 50kg/bag or 1000k/big bag
Shipping time: 15-25days after the order
Typical Chemical Analysis
Total Nitrogen Content, %
Phosphate as P2O5:
Total and available, wt.%
Water Soluble, wt.%
Crude moisture as H2O, wt.%
Typical Physical Properties
Bulk density (Loose)
58 lb/ft 3 or 897 kg/m 3
Bulk density (Packed)
60 lb/ft 3 or 961 kg/m 3
Angle of repose, degrees
Size Guide Number (SGN)
260 - 300
Uniformity Index (UI)