Free Sample, Mop, 0-0-60, Potassium Chloride
|FOB Unit Price:||US $380 US $360|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 62%
- Purity: ≥99%
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Other Name: Mop
- Trademark: Tianchang
- Specification: 62%
- HS Code: 3105100
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Type: Potassium Chloride
- Name: Potassium Chloride
- Appearance: Powder
- Transport Package: 9.5kg Packing or According to Customer Needs
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Potassium chloride usually is white crystalline powder or red granules. KCL has good physical properties, small moisture.
1. Chemical Name: Potassium Chloride Formule: KCL Molecular Weight: 74.55
2. Character: Colourless prismatic crystal or cube crystal or white crystalline powder; Odourless; Taste Salty; Easily soluble in water, soluble in glycerine, slightly soluble in ethanol; Relative density 1.98, melting point 773.
3. Uses: Nutrition enhancers; Gelling agents; Salt substitutes; Yeast food; It is similar to table salt to use as flavour enhancers for the agricultural product, livestock forming product, condiment, can, convenient food and so on. And also to use as enhance the potassium to prepare athletes beverage.
4. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as liner and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
5. Storage and transport: Kept in tightly-closed containers, it should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from moisture and hot. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poiso nous substances. Handled with care, so as to avoid damaging bags.