Agricultural and Industrial Grade 46% Urea (Granular Prill)
- 46% urea (prilled or granular)
- 11 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: urea46%
- Other Names: Carbamide
- Size: 0.85-2.8mm 2.0-4.75mm
- Pakage: 9.5/25kg/Bag
- Trademark: Tiangchang
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Product: Urea
- State: Prilled and Granular
- Puriyt: 46%
- CAS No.: 57-13-6
- Specification: Agriculture grade
- HS Code: 3102100001
Urea industry, agri grade 46% prilled N46 Nitrogen: 46.6%Moisture: 0.4% Biuret: 0.9%
Urea industry, agri grade
46% prilled N46
Nitrogen: 46.6%Moisture: 0.4%
Particle size(0.85-2.80mm): 90%orUrea 46% or Urea N 46% or Urea prilled or Industry Urea
HS CODE: 3102100001
Molecular Formula: CH4N2O
Molecular Weight: 60.06
Melting point: 132-135C
Relative density: 1.35g/cm3)
Size0.85mm-2.8mm 90%min, free follow
Mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, also used as raw material in production of plastics, resins, coating, and medicine.
It is used as a surface fertilizer, alone or mixed with other fertilizers;
- it is very effective for crops with long growing seasons;
- determination on the field is based on the culture and climatic conditions and soil
- urea may be used on all soils;
- it is applied both early spring and during the vegetation.
Apply in subsoil and cover when for calcareous and alkaline soils.
Better to apply together with P K or organic fertilizers.
Packing: 50kgs in polywoven bag, 25MTS/20GP
Delivery Time: 15 days after receiving deposit.