Fertilizer Urea with 46% Nitrogen (Granular or prilled)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $233 US $218|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25/50 Kg PE Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 46%
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Type: Compost
- Form: White Granular
- Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3102100090
- Appearance: Granular
- Release Type: Quick
- Name: Urea
- Nitrogen: 46% Min
- Trademark: Tianchang
- Origin: China
Urea industry, agri grade
46% prilled N46
Nitrogen: 46.6%Moisture: 0.4%
Particle size(2.0-4.75mm): Urea 46% or Urea N 46% or Urea Granularor Industry Urea
Mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, also used as raw material in production of plastics, resins, coating, and medicine.
It is used as a surface fertilizer, alone or mixed with other fertilizers;
- it is very effective for crops with long growing seasons;
- determination on the field is based on the culture and climatic conditions and soil
- urea may be used on all soils;
- it is applied both early spring and during the vegetation.
Apply in subsoil and cover when for calcareous and alkaline soils.
Better to apply together with P K or organic fertilizers.
2.0mm-4.75mm 98%min, free follow
Packing: 50kg ,500kg,1000kg PP bag or pallet available