Fertilizer Free Sample 99% Potassium Nitrate (powder or prilled)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $650 US $800|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||25/50 PE Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- potassium nitrate
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 99.4% Min
- Purity: ≥99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Appearance: 99.4% Min Powder or Prilled
- Application: Potassium Fertilizer
- Specification: Industrial grade or fertilizer grade
- HS Code: 2834219000
- Certification: CIQ, SGS
- Type: Potassium Nitrate
- Name: Potassium Nitrate
- CAS No.: 7757-79-1
- Trademark: Tianchang
- Origin: China
Packing: 25kg PP bag, 25tons/20ft container.
CAS No.: 7757-79-1
Molecular Weight: 101.1
Chemical Formula: KNO3
|Inspection Item||Test Standard|
|Water Insolube %||≤0.01|
|Potassium Oxide %||≥46.0|
|Heavy Metal(Pb) %||≤0.001|
1. Mainly for CRT glass bulbs, auto lights bulbs, glass clarifying agent.
2. Used for crops and flowers of compound fertilizers, foliar fertilization.
3. Used to produce fireworks counted with purple sparks. Is to produce black powder, such as mining gunpowder, fuse, firecrackers and other raw materials. Pharmaceutical industry for the production of potassium penicillin, rifampin drugs.
4. Used for making cigarette paper. Used as a catalyst and mineral processing agent. Ceramic industry used in the manufacture of ceramic glazes. Heat bath.
5. Potassium nitrate in food consumption industry as a hair color agent; Preservatives, such as for bacon, luncheon meat played a preservative