Potash Fertilizer 52% Sop Potassium Sulphate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $454 US $444|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- CAS No.: 7778-80-5
- Appreance: Granular Crystal Powder
- Trademark: TC
- Specification: sgs
- HS Code: 310430000
- Certification: UL, ISO9001, ISO, CE
- Appearance: Granular Crystal Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Compost
- Purity: 99% Min
- Classification: Potash Fertilizer
- Transport Package: 25/50 Kg PP Woven Bags or Specified by The Custom
- Origin: China
Min. Order: 10 Metric Tons
1) Good quality
2) Better price
3) Timely availability
Appearance: White Powder
Assay: Min 99%
Potassium Sulphate is also known as sulphate of potash.
Potassium Sulphate is a two nutrient fertilizer containing K2O and Sulphur.
Potassium Sulphate is water soluble fertilizer.
It is neutral salt and has zero effect on soil acidity or alkalinity as it is having lowest salt index among all potash fertilizers
It is Water Soluble K rich Fertilizer contributing Potassium 50 % and sulphur in soluble form 18 %.
The high concentration of potassium and absence of nitrogen and phosphates enables the correct quantity of potassium to be supplied at any stage.
Potassium and sulphur are important elements in all plant growth. Can help the plant with environmental and physiological stress resistance.
Technical Name : POTASSIUM SULPHATE
Sulphate of potash
Freely Soluble In Water, Very Soluble In Boiling Water,
Min 99 %
Min 18 %
Min 50 %
Max 0.5 %
Max 2.5 %
PH Of 5% Sol